Eric was born and raised in Waukesha, Wisconsin, currently resides in Kirkland, Washington with his wife, Jan. Eric is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys such actives as skiing, hiking and riding his motorcycle.
Eric Ebi-Deprey, ChFCä is a Financial Planner aligned with Pacific Capital Resource Group. Pacific Capital is a relationship-based financial planning firm recognized by their corporate and individual clients for quality advice, effective implementation, and superior service.
Eric and his team specialize in providing comprehensive financial planning and consulting services to individuals and businesses including: employee benefits, business transition, professional money management*, retirement, college, insurance, investments, and estate planning. In recognition of Eric’s outstanding service to his clients, he was awarded Pacific Capital’s prestigious Advisor of the Year Award for 2003 and continues to be recognized as a Premier Advisor at Pacific Capital.
Licenses and Certifications
- Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Honor, Townsend, and Kent, Inc.
- Investment Advisor Representative of Pacific Capital Resource Group, Inc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Chartered Financial Consultantä, The American College
- FINRA Series 6, 63, 65, and 7 license holder.
- Washington State Life, Disability, and Long Term Care certified
- Member, Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties